I am interested in how we learn adapt our decision-making strategies to different environments. Using a combination of online crowdsourced behavior, computational modeling, and human brain recordings, I hope to answer questions about how our decision strategies change in different environments, how the brain implements these strategies, and how neurological disorders impact these processes.
- 2/2023: Tahra received a BRAIN Initiative K99/R00!
- 1/2023: Tahra was selected as a Weill Cornell “Emerging Leaders in Neuroscience” Fellow!
- 12/2022: Tahra was selected as an Allen Institute Next Generation Leader!
- NEW MANUSCRIPT: “Distinct Excitatory and Inhibitory Bump Wandering in a Stochastic Neural Field”
- NEW PREPRINT: “Learning efficient representations of environmental priors in working memory”